Krebs Technequip™ Knife Gate ValvesThe Technequip™ Knife Gate Valve is a true bi-directional slurry knife gate valve. Its massive rubber sleeves were designed to seal and withstand the harsh abrasive duty inherent in mining and milling facilities. The Technequip™ Knife Gate Valve includes the following standard features:
- Full port, replaceable elastomer sleeves
- Packingless design. No packing to bind the gate.
- Bi-directional operation
- Open body to drain solids and prevent gate damage
- Epoxy coated parts, including air cylinders
- Fluorocarbon coated stainless steel gate
- 17-4 PH gate, sizes 2” to 14”
- 316 SS gate, sizes 16” to 36”
- Zinc-Nickel plated hardware
- Dust boots for stem protection
- Stem covers on manual valves
- Integral internal magnets on air cylinders for position indication
Krebs Tech-Taylor™ ValvesThe Tech-Taylor™ Valve does all the work by itself. You just operate the pumps...and you can run both pumps simultaneously!
|The Tech-Taylor™ Valve
||Tech-Taylor™ Valves are available